Windjammers will gather on the sunny Gulf Coast of Florida in Venice, January 9-14, 2024, to renew the annual celebration of music and friendship. The Ramada by Wyndham Venice Hotel Venezia, 425 US 41 Bypass North, Venice, FL, 34285, is about ten miles south of last winter’s site in Sarasota. We are still centrally located for Sailor Circus and the Ringling Museum. The decision to move was made based upon feedback about last year’s hotel and the escalating prices in Bradenton where we had been for several years previously. Convention registration information will be available in the fall. Save the dates!
General Convention & Registration Information
Hotel rates at The Ramada by Wyndham Venice Hotel Venezia are $154 plus 13% tax per night using the Windjammers block of rooms. Reservations
for those block rooms close on December 9, 2023. Reservations should be made directly with the hotel. 941-315-8474
- You may register and pay online using the form below. If you prefer to register and pay by mail, there is a link below to download and mail a form.
- To play in the Windjammer Band you must be a member in good standing at the time of the meet. Dues should be paid separately from convention registration.
- Bring a music stand!
- The registration fee includes the Saturday night banquet (do not forget to make a meal choice), and the Sunday buffet breakfast.
- We are not able to do partial registrations or walk-ins because our catering requires weeks of notice.
- Refunds are not available after December 8, 2023 the day hotel block registration also ends.
- We need to receive your registration by mail or online by the deadline: December 8, 2023.
- If you are renewing your membership by check, please pay with a separate check, made payable to Windjammers Unlimited and mailed to Howard Habenicht, 82 Country Club Drive, Bloomingdale, IL 60108. Remember, you can also renew and pay online.
- The uniform for all performances is white dress shirt or blouse (long or short sleeve), black trousers or skirt, black shoes, black socks. No tie.
- Meet Questions? Contact Lynette Garlan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 412-916-8131
- You may register online using the form below. If you prefer to register by mail, download the form and mail it with your check to Howard Habenicht, 82 Country Club Drive, Bloomingdale, IL 60108.
Download/print Mail-In 2024 Winter Convention Windjammers Registration Form RSV
Note: When you register on-line, your final email confirmation will list the total items for which you registered. Preliminary confirmations may list the total number of “TICKETS.” So one playing member registering with $25 music printing will display as “2” tickets or reservations. For this system, each item is a “reservation.”
Online Reservations are now closed. See you in Venice.
Bookings are closed for this event.